Education Outreach & Diversity
NEWRnet holds great promise, not only for its cutting edge research, but also in the training-ground it provides for the next generation of scientists. A key component of the NEWRnet collaborative study centers on an exceptional opportunity for undergraduate and graduate students to gain unique, hands-on experience along side faculty mentors as they develop research protocol in several emerging fields.
In addition to the interaction between educational levels and expertise, students are provided the opportunity to reap the benefits of collaboration between disciplines, institutions, and states.
- About NEWRnet Internships
- 2016: Key Dates for NEWRnet Student Programs
- Is your school a NEWRnet partner?
- Oct 21, 2015-8th grade students learn about NEWRnet research and sensor technology
- Oct 2, 2015- VT NEWRnet Grad Student conducts water quality assessment with 5th grade students
- 2015 NEWRnet Symposium in Vermont
- 2015 NEWRnet Short Course in Vermont
- Education Outreach & Diversity: 2014 NEWRnet AAAS Meeting
- Education Outreach & Diversity: 2014 NEWRnet Annual Meeting
- NEWRnet Intern Video Projects
- News: NEWRnet Interns in Rhode Island
- Photos: NEWRnet Interns zip line activity in Delaware (June 8th, 2014)
- 2014 NEWRnet Intern Short Course